Wednesday, April 7, 2010

i want hair so long i can wrap it around my arms
i want to plait it with flowers and tie little bells on the ends
i want lovely long eyelashes that tickle my eyelids
i want little matchstick legs, starved and graceful
i want to draw whiskers on my face everyday in different colours
i want daisy chain toe rings
i want shaky skeletal hands
i want frilly bow socks with mary janes
I WANT PURPLE HAIR
i want to sound whimsical
i want vampire fangs
i want bows everywhere, always.
i want heart shape candy to make me sick
i want you to make me well
i want a lame velvet scrunchie to tie everything up
i want paint splattered overalls and mud splattered gumboots
i want mickey mouse ears
but i what i really want is a fort. duh.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Where do you find such wonderful pictures? Your blog is oh so chic - I'm not sure I can keep up with how stylish it is. Wow.! x.

    ReplyDelete