Monday, March 29, 2010


hit camberwell market yesterday, and got a fairly sweet looking dress. however when it came to cutting it the perfect length i found myself in quite the rush. take this as a lesson people, do not attempt DIY whilst your mind is on other things.
the hem turned out as crooked as rihanna's haircut. so after some careful deliberation i made it into a top.
high five for improvisation.
it's also amazing how much of my life revolves around food.
eat to live..i don't think so honey. live to eat, yeh that's more like it

5 comments:

  1. thanks for the comment and following me. i'm glad i checked your blog out its awesome and the pictures are great. i'll be sure to follow you in return<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. jellybeans are theee best.
    and I love these photos. great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome photos

    http://venomvenin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm I want to eat those jelly beans!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I moved to Melbourne from Adelaide! Where is this hotspot of a market it looks amazing!

    Love the photos and your blog. Now following!

    http://faddicted.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete